Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022 | Time: 5 PM ET / 3 PM MT / 2 PM PT
In many Muslim cultures around the world, Eid al-Adha is called the BIG EID because of festivities around the Udhiya (sacrifice). NZF brings to you a webinar with the renowned scholar Shaykh Hacene Chebbani where he will answer all of your fiqh questions about the topic of offering the sacrifice.
- Is offering the Qurbani an obligation? If yes, who in the household is responsible for it
- What is the reward associated with this act?
- When should the Qurbani be done?
- Can it be done overseas or must it be done locally?
- How is the meat distributed?
- What animals are offered for Udhiya and is there any criteria governing them?
- Am I obligated to donate all of the meat or can I keep some for myself?
- What is the ruling on trimming body hair & nails? Am I sinful if I do not follow this?
- And more
About The Host: Shaykh Hacene Chebbani
Shaykh Hacene Chebbani graduated in Sharīah (BA) from the Islamic University of Madinah in 1993. While there he took the opportunity to study Aqīdah, Fiqh and Hadīth with some of the notable scholars of the blessed city. He went on to complete his Master's in Islamic finance from the UK in 2012. In Canada, Sheikh Hacene has worked in Islamic schools teaching the Arabic language and Islamic studies and has served as Sharīah consultant and headteacher for many years. Sheikh Hacene is currently an Imam in Calgary where he gives regular classes, counselling, and leading prayers. He is also a Sharīah advisor to National Zakat Foundation in Canada.
Reserve Your Spot Today!