Pushing The Vulnerable to a Breaking Point
As the cost of living skyrockets, our brothers and sisters are being forced to choose between paying rent and feeding their families.
• In 2021, 5.8 million people across Canada were living with insecure or inadequate access to food1
• 7 million Canadians reported going hungry at least once between March 2020 and 20222
• 23% of Canadians reported eating less than they needed to because they did not have enough money for groceries3
Your act of faith can help keep the vulnerable in our community afloat amidst the rising expenses. Over the past 10 years, your support has made a tangible difference:
- We’ve helped 34,500 people across Canada
- Distributed over $4.2 million towards food, housing, debt relief and other community programs last year
Your Zakat enables our brothers and sisters to live with dignity.
Your Support Matters
At NZF Canada, we believe in the transformative power of Zakat, especially during a time when cost of living has increased drastically.
When you choose to give, you're not just donating; you're fulfilling your obligation and making an immediate, life-changing difference in the lives of your brothers and sisters in need.